Monday, February 11, 2008

What A Pain In The Neck!

I've had a tough couple of days. I woke up Sunday morning feeling like I had whiplash, and it was quite the surprise because I haven't done anything that would cause an injury or strain. The only thing I can figure is that the fall I took at the back door about a month ago is just now manifesting itself. The jarring must have sent my spine out of alignment, and this neck and shoulder pain is the final result.

I managed to get to all church services and keep my duties at the piano. Although, Monday I woke up to the same amount of pain, so I stayed home from work and spent the morning hours in bed because that was the most comfortable. Gotta love that! It was also bitter BITTER cold outside, so it was another good reason to stay home. Today I'm feeling much better, but I'm only at about 80% yet. I did get to work today because, unfortunately, I learned that being in bed all morning is not the most exciting thing to do day after day.

And for one last update on the Girl Scout cookies... Rich went to the council office near his job this afternoon, and they are still taking orders for cookies, which will arrive during the first week of March. He put in an order for me. What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.