Monday, February 25, 2008

2/25/08 - Time For Bed?


2/25/08 - Time For Bed?
Originally uploaded by
discoveringliz

Rich went to bed early because he hasn't been feeling well with migraines for days. About 8:30 I noticed Dixie wasn't in the living room with me, and I got a little curious to know where she had gotten to. I sort of had a hunch she might have gone to her crate, so I went and took a look.

There she was! She had put herself to bed without a word spoken from me. She must have had a hard day. She rarely goes to her crate to sleep. She'd much rather lay out in the middle of the cold, hard kitchen floor. Crazy dog...

2 comments:

  1. that's one good dog you've got there! Mine would just howl and whine in the kennel. But he is a hyena. Maybe that's the difference.

    Looks like you're keeping up with Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in there, I just wish our dog could have worked out for our family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.