If you found out that you were allergic to your pet, would you find a new home for your pet, or would you deal with it and cope with allergy shots and medication?
I ask this question in light of yesterday's post, finding out that my husband is NOT allergic to our cats or dog. I'm just curious what everyone else would do if faced with this difficult circumstance. I guess for us it would depend on how serious the allergy was. Most likely we would've gone the medication route.
So what would you do? Any thoughts?