Thursday, February 28, 2008

Paging Dr. Adam

I believe I may need to invest in a lifetime budget plan for chiropractic care because I FELL. AGAIN. Our front sidewalk is nothing but sheer ice. I was on my way out tonight, in the dark, watching carefully so as to avoid a spill. Well, it was next to impossible. I stepped gingerly down the two steps to the main sidewalk, and as I stepped out...down I went. I even lost my cellphone but didn't realize it until we started driving. We backed up and saw it lying there on the sidewalk. No damage to it, as far as I can tell. I wish I could say the same for my body... particularly my left gluteal proximity.

Dr. Adam...I need you!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.