Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why I Love Dr. Adam

Remember this lovely Saturday in my life a couple weeks ago? Well, guess what. I went to the chiropractor today. Finally. And you know what? I feel so much better, and man, I needed that! (I love you, Dr. Adam!) I can't believe I let this pain in my neck go on for 18 days without getting some help. I had various reasons for not going, mostly because I didn't want to make the drive over into the next town to wait for who-knows-how-long to get a 5-minute adjustment.

It's unusual to feel this good after an adjustment, so I'm sort of in awe. I could tell right away that my neck was loose and free moving. I'm excited about what tomorrow might hold... a pain free day? There is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.