Monday, February 25, 2008

2/24/08 - Goin' To Texas


2/24/08 - Goin' To Texas
Originally uploaded by
discoveringliz

Mary is a friend from church. Doesn't she have a great smile? I love this picture I took yesterday. It reflects her personality.

She's a nanny, who has been between assignments for six months. Sunday we had a farewell lunch with her to send her off to her new assignment in Texas. She's going to be caring for 3 children, and it's going to be a challenge. She's loves kids, though, and we're looking forward to hearing about all their antics.

We've been razzing her about everything she can expect in Texas. Of course, we Hoosiers can only guess what things are like there. If anything, we know it's going to be warmer than it is in Indiana. I've told her that she really needs to enjoy the rodeo, and she better get a big hat and some cowgirl boots. I'm going to be expecting a picture in her new garb once she gets settled.

Bye, Mary. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.