Saturday, February 02, 2008

Starbucks Gift Card Winner!

Drum roll, please....

The winner of the Starbucks $10 gift card is commenter #20... Leigh! I've sent you an email to inform you of your winning. Please be sure to contact me with your mailing address, and that gift card will be on its way to you.

Thank you, everyone who participated. This has been the most fun I've had since entering the blog world. Many of your comments made me laugh because you really do heart Starbucks as much as I do.

Hope you'll stick around for more bloggy fun.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I'm so excited and just emailed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it was so fun for you. I'm hoping you got some great new friends/readers out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.