Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoas... Oh my! - *Update*

I need to update you on the Girl Scout Cookie pursuit. I did receive an email from a very nice Girl Scout organization person shortly after my post. She informed me that they would be happy to sell me some cookies at their local office THIRTY. MINUTES. AWAY. Hmmm... not sure it's worth it to travel 30 minutes to get cookies. I mean, that's 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back. When I told hubby about the predicament, he generously offered to stop by the office that is only a mile up the road from where he works. Why, thank you Dear!

I haven't seen a cookie yet, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.