Thursday, February 14, 2008

Me and My Blog

Well, here is a rare picture and, unfortunately, not one of my best. I would've primped a little more, but Rich was ready to take the photo NOW. I hate having him help me because he always wants to know what I'm taking pictures for. By now he should know it has something to do with OhAmanda.com And, of course, once again that would be the case.

I heart my little blog, and I've only been at it for a few months. It didn't take long to become an addict (much like that Peppermint Mocha gig, but I digress). I can't wait until I celebrate my one-year bloggiversary, just like Amanda.

1 comment:

  1. What a great pic & post! Thanks for playing, Liz! (Isn't it amazing the weird things blogging has made you do?!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.