Friday, April 16, 2010

Chat Pack - What's Your Story?

My first order of business today is to send a shout-out to my new readers.  I'm thrilled that you have decided to stick around after the Ultimate Blog Party '10.  I feel so inspired.  I'm getting to know some new blogs, too, and having fun.
If you're new here, I want to explain that every once in awhile I write a Chat Pack post, which I will explain in a moment.  And guess what... I'm answering the Chat Pack question by vlog today.  Honestly, I love this one.





Chat Pack - What's Your Story? from Liz on Vimeo.


Alright, that's all for today.  Have a good weekend.
 
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.