Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Brief Hello

My schedule has been busy between church, appointments, and writing my notes for the luncheon the last few days.  I thought I'd just write a quick note and say hello. 

There probably won't be a Chat Pack question tomorrow because I'm just not ready.  If something crazy happens tomorrow, like several hours just open up wide for me to work on it, then I could do it.  I'm not counting on it, though.

I'm excited and anxious and nervous for Saturday.  Yeah, all those things.  Keeping busy on Friday is probably bound to be a good thing for me.  That and prayer.  (I know.  I know.  Philippians 4:6).

Be back soon.

  

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Praying you'll speak no more or less than what God wants you to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.