Friday, March 18, 2011

When All Else Fails... Share a Link

Do you know what happened yesterday? Well, how could you because I DIDN'T WRITE A POST. I realized it only after I had shut down my laptop for the night and was heading to bed. It's a wonder I could even fall asleep knowing I had skipped a day of my NaBloPoMo.

Anyways... I'm reading AmyBeth's post at Ministry So Fabulous this morning, and it's stories she shares like this that keep me coming back for more. She is hilarious! Since I can't manage to entertain quite like her, you must go read her post today.

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or in a Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.