Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ministry

I cannot believe what God lets me do. Every Sunday and Wednesday I get to meet with a handful of kids and teach them about having a personal relationship with our loving God and Savior Jesus Christ. I figure that's about 100 opportunities in one year that I can make an impact on a child's life. What a blessing and responsibility. I don't take it lightly.

Last night He brought me an opportunity I hadn't been anticipating, but He just handed it right to me. During discipleship time at Olympians I had a new girl in my group, and she had some very intelligent questions about the Bible and the gospel. So as the other girls were leaving to play games, she remained behind to talk with me one-on-one. I got to share the gospel!

Someone else had already planted the seed, but I got to water it. I would love to see the fruit, but I'll have to wait and see. And if all I get to do is water, it's okay. I'm still thankful for the part God gave me in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.