Friday, March 11, 2011

Daylight Savings Time. Twice.

119: Daylight Savings Timephoto © 2009 Denise Mattox | more info (via: Wylio)

I've mentioned previously about how much I love Daylight Savings Time. I've just been itching for it to arrive on Sunday. I'm sorry for those who don't enjoy it like I do. I love those late evenings of daylight.

But I've got to draw the line of love somewhere. You see, I get to experience that lost hour not once, but twice this week. My atomic clock must have a defect because it switched TODAY. Um, hello?!? This is Friday. Not Sunday!

Of course, I wasn't aware of it until after I had arisen and taken a shower. My husband popped his head into the bathroom and said, You're up an hour early. I knew right away that my clock had changed because it did exactly the same thing in the fall. Only that day I was up an hour later and was 45 minutes late for work. It's a good thing I have an understanding boss.

Aaah, there's nothing like waking up at 4:45 AM for no reason. I think that alarm clock is going in the trash.

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or in a Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is funny...but I am sorry for the hassle it creates for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer! Sorry you lost sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.