I'm linking up with From This Side of the Pond today.
1. Sunday was the first day of spring. So they say. Ahem. What is your favorite outdoor springtime activity?
I like to walk at the park for exercise. It's about the only form of exercise that I can stay motivated with. Once spring arrives I can tolerate the temperatures.
2. Who would you want to come into your kitchen to cook dinner for you?
It wouldn't be anybody famous. But my sweet friend, Judy, is a terrific cook. If she cooked dinner in my kitchen, it would probably be the one time we had a really good meal because I'm more of a sloppy joes, frozen pizza, and frozen meal kit kind of cook. Judy's homemade pizzeria style pizza is to die for.
3. When was the last time you flew a kite?
I can't remember, it was so long ago. I'm sure I had to have been 10 years old or younger. Would you even believe it if I told you that flying kites scared me? I think I was either afraid they would get tangled up in a tree or hit electrical lines.
4. What topic puts you to sleep faster than anything?
Anything having to do with math
5. What flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events?photo © 2009 anam_uk | more info (via: Wylio)
My parents gave me Sterling Roses for my high school graduation because my school colors were purple and white. I had never seen purple roses before, and they were beautiful.
6. What significant historical events took place during your elementary school years?
President Reagan was shot when I was in the 6th grade. I remember getting home from school and watching the footage over and over and over again on the news.
7. Do you swear? Do you pseudo-swear? (you know- crap, shoot, friggin' ?)
I do not swear, but I have been known to say crap when I'm really annoyed and all worked up over some issue. Not that I'm proud of it. I don't want to be a poor testimony for the Lord.
8. Insert your own random thought here-
I saw this last week, and it's really cute, especially if you're a dog lover.