Friday, January 23, 2009

Through the Fire

This week I've been through the fires of testing and have experienced much suffering and anguish, but I've come through the other side by God's grace.

There's no need for me to explain the circumstance.  I just want to testify to the GREATNESS of our God.  He is bigger to me than He was a week ago.  God answers prayer!  He is sovereign and mighty, mysterious and unfathomable.  I cannot comprehend His ways.  But I know His goodness and faithfulness.  He is our hope.

Ephesians 3:20-21a  Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory...

To Him be the glory.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for our great and wonderful God, and praying for you in continuing and future trials.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.