Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Crochet Project

I've been working on a new crochet project for the last week.  I thought it would be fun to try something smaller than a baby blanket, so it could be made up quickly.  I found a very easy pattern for a child's scarf and thought I could make one and give it to a little girl at church.

I was able to attempt and conquer a new technique, which was attaching fringe.  It was actually much easier than I thought it would be.  In fact, I think it was my favorite part of the whole scarf.

I just finished it today and wanted to show it off.  I think it's just adorable, and look how little it is. 

Cute, huh?

Scarf

Maybe I'll have to go find a pattern for a big girl scarf.  I do love the fringe!

4 comments:

  1. I love the scarf! The only one I have is from 1994, when I was still in high school, and it's not nearly this cute. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    I wish I could crochet/knit. I have tried to learn several times, but I never keep practicing and then I just completely forget. :(

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those colors. The fringe looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, that is absolutely beautiful. Some little girl will really adore it. I have wanted to learn to crochet/knit for years....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.