Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Google Reader Issue

I've been having real issues with Google Reader, so I just wanted to give a heads-up to those of you who use it.  Most of the time it does not display my feed as being updated, when in fact, it is. 

So if you don't see my blog bolded in your Google Reader, that doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't a new post there.  Sometimes it has even gone a full 2 days before showing I have a new post, and by that time there are 2 new posts.  You might just click on it periodically to see if I have a new post that happens to be hiding there.

Oh, Google Reader, you are an enigma.  Can't live with ya... can't live without ya.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem to have been an issue in my reader, I don't think. Sure, I'm just now getting around to commenting on these posts, but I know that they were in my reader much earlier. I just haven't had time to actually blog surf even my favoritists (of whom you are one)! Like that? I can use improper and proper grammar in the same sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Liz, there's something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.