Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things About Liz

Just for fun, today I thought I'd make a list of 25 random things you may not know about me.  Just think of this as the typical "100 Things About Me" list that I should've written for my 100th post about 200+ posts ago and never finished.  Twenty-five is hard enough.

So without further ado...

  1. I have a fascination with books.  Not just reading them, but I love the covers... to smell them, feel them, and I always judge a book by its cover.
  2. My feet are always cold.
  3. I have a fear of being trapped in a fire.
  4. It freaks me out to be upside down, so I do not like standing on my head and never learned how to do a cartwheel.  Somersaults were even debatable.
  5. I do not watch any of the most popular TV shows like The Office, Lost, 24, etc....
  6. Speaking of Lost... I don't get it.  Really.  I've tried.
  7. The only vacation destination I love is Disney World.
  8. Everyone thinks my husband is younger than me, when in fact, he is 7 years older than me.
  9. I have never seen any of the Rocky movies, nor do I care to, for that matter.
  10. My full given name is Elizabeth.  I was named after royalty.  :)
  11. My favorite movie of all time is Anne of Green Gables, which I guess is more like an epic series, since it spans 4 VHS tapes.
  12. I took piano lessons from age 4 to 16.
  13. Psalm 27 is my favorite.
  14. Ephesians is my favorite book of the Bible.
  15. John Piper is my favorite non-fiction author.
  16. The attribute of God that I love the most is His sovereignty.
  17. I have never ice skated, roller bladed, or skied.
  18. I own 3 pairs of running shoes.
  19. My favorite food is Chinese.
  20. I never tried tapioca pudding until I was 35 years old, and I discovered I like it.
  21. I had a brief try at scrapbooking but found I was too much of a perfectionist for it to be a relaxing hobby.  It would take me hours just to create one page.
  22. I am a recovering perfectionist.  :)
  23. Whenever I am driving down the street and see a cat I say, "Kitty Kitty", every single time.  I don't know why.
  24. I used to sew my own clothes.
  25. I just bought a Flip Mino camcorder, which I plan to use very soon to produce riveting vlogs for you to view.

So there you have it.  Twenty-five random facts that you never wanted to know about me.  Thrilling, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Fun list! It took me FOREVER to write my 100 things post.

    I've never thought about thinking of a favorite attribute of God. His sovereignty is a big one. For a long time I was "stuck" (but in a good way) on His faithfulness: just couldn't think of it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,
    I find these so fascinating. I LOVE chinese food....can you eat with chop sticks? Where do you go for good chinese around here? I go to the Chinese House on Mishawaka street/across from the 7-11. It has the best chinese that I've found around here. The owners know me, cause I stop in so often (would explain the 20lbs that I need to lose). I walk in and they say, (with chinese accent) General Tso's, pork fried rice, egg drop soup....and I say, "Yup". I always order the same dish at every restaurant I go to....I have no imagination. I can't wait to see more vlogs...another Day at the office would be great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.