Just for fun, today I thought I'd make a list of 25 random things you may not know about me. Just think of this as the typical "100 Things About Me" list that I should've written for my 100th post about 200+ posts ago and never finished. Twenty-five is hard enough.
So without further ado...
- I have a fascination with books. Not just reading them, but I love the covers... to smell them, feel them, and I always judge a book by its cover.
- My feet are always cold.
- I have a fear of being trapped in a fire.
- It freaks me out to be upside down, so I do not like standing on my head and never learned how to do a cartwheel. Somersaults were even debatable.
- I do not watch any of the most popular TV shows like The Office, Lost, 24, etc....
- Speaking of Lost... I don't get it. Really. I've tried.
- The only vacation destination I love is Disney World.
- Everyone thinks my husband is younger than me, when in fact, he is 7 years older than me.
- I have never seen any of the Rocky movies, nor do I care to, for that matter.
- My full given name is Elizabeth. I was named after royalty. :)
- My favorite movie of all time is Anne of Green Gables, which I guess is more like an epic series, since it spans 4 VHS tapes.
- I took piano lessons from age 4 to 16.
- Psalm 27 is my favorite.
- Ephesians is my favorite book of the Bible.
- John Piper is my favorite non-fiction author.
- The attribute of God that I love the most is His sovereignty.
- I have never ice skated, roller bladed, or skied.
- I own 3 pairs of running shoes.
- My favorite food is Chinese.
- I never tried tapioca pudding until I was 35 years old, and I discovered I like it.
- I had a brief try at scrapbooking but found I was too much of a perfectionist for it to be a relaxing hobby. It would take me hours just to create one page.
- I am a recovering perfectionist. :)
- Whenever I am driving down the street and see a cat I say, "Kitty Kitty", every single time. I don't know why.
- I used to sew my own clothes.
- I just bought a Flip Mino camcorder, which I plan to use very soon to produce riveting vlogs for you to view.
So there you have it. Twenty-five random facts that you never wanted to know about me. Thrilling, huh?