I am thrilled to share this video segment with you today. It is probably my best video ever. I had an opportunity to answer some interview questions that Ronnica gave me, and I enjoyed doing this for her... and for you.
Here are the questions she asked:
1. You've mentioned a couple of times your love of Disney World...what is your favorite ride/exhibit/part?
2. What are you reading right now? What do you think about it?
3. What's your favorite part of your job?
4. If I were to visit you, what places would you show me?
5. How did you meet your husband?
I hope you can hang in here with me to the end. It is about 15 minutes long (shout out to Flip Mino for potentially a full 60 minutes of recording time), but if you figure about 3 minutes per question, you can see why.
I thoroughly enjoyed answering these questions on video. If you happen to have some questions for me, why not ask me a few in the comments.