Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wondering...

Has anyone ever died from being too tired?

I stayed up too late last night, and then I overslept this morning.  Woke right up out of a dream, looked at the clock, and I saw my radio had been on for 8 minutes and never heard it.  And THAT'S a pleasant way to awake, let me tell ya.  I crawled out of bed, looked into the mirror through half-open eyelids, and decided that "yes, I do need to wash my hair this morning or else I won't be able to do a thing with it."  Ugh!

Okay, so I admit to being overly dramatic with my "dying" comment.  I'm nowhere near dying, but I do feel yucky, which makes sitting here at the computer at the office a less-than-enjoyable experience.  I'm pretty sure it's a tiredness thing.  I've already had coffee, but I feel no effects of the caffeine.  I took a Tylenol and feel no effects from that either.

Oh, how my pillow is calling to me.  We definitely have a date this afternoon.

{Yaaaawn}

1 comment:

  1. I am having serious issues with this! I know I have some sort of sleep disorder because I NEVER EVER feel fully rested and 85% of the time wake up at least once in the middle of the night. And I am talking about where it takes me a while to get back to sleep. I am pretty sure I have sleep apnea or something very simliar because I also have trouble breathing in the mornings after I first wake up! I don't have health insurance though...so it seriously is a matter of prayer! So, I def. know what you mean about being so tired!! : ) That is for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.