Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Look at Psalm 23

A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 A friend loaned me a book last week, and I have read the first chapter.  It's so precious that I think I'm going to share what I'm learning.  Titled A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23, it helps us folks who haven't been around sheep or have any idea what shepherding a flock is like, to understand what David's well-known Psalm is talking about.  It's really a deeper look into what God is trying to convey to us about being His sheep and His character as the Shepherd.

I'm looking forward to telling you more about it.  I already want to tell everyone to run out and get a copy of this book.  It's not a lengthy book and reads easily.  I think it's going to be so sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.