Friday, September 26, 2008

Randomness, Edition #517

Hello, and how are ya?  Just had a few random things I wanted to mention...

First I must give a shout out to Amanda, my bloggy friend.  She just had a baby boy last weekend.  Her pregnancy just flew for me... I don't know about her, though.  ;)  Congratulations, Amanda!!!!

Second, I just wanted to mention that if you'd like to declare your loyalty to me as a reader of my blog, you do can that ever-so-publicly by clicking on the "follow this blog" link over there in my sidebar.  It will put your cute little profile picture up there and everything.  That's not to say that I'm demanding that of my readers, but this is more of an FYI - just lettin' ya know it's there kind of thing.  And hey... you never know whom of all 5 readers of my blog might go visit your blog and become a big fan, should they happen to notice your cute little profile picture.  I'm just sayin...

Thirdly (is thirdly a word?)... I'm considering changing my blog design, yet again.  My widgets and what-all keep moving on me, and I wonder if any of you are noticing the goofiness, too.  I also am seriously craving a 3-column design.  Seriously!

And fourthly, my friend Shelly has started a blog called Cafe Bontrager.  I went to school with her, and I can't even remember how long I've known her.  Since the 4th or 5th grade?  (You'll have to help me out here, Shell.)Home Ec.  Here we are in Home Ec. in the 8th grade.  (Shelly is holding the fruit pizza, and I am the really ugly girl standing behind the girl in the polka-dot apron.)  She was the only person I knew who laughed louder than me.  And if this tells you anything, we were the two nominees for the biggest mouth in our senior year, and I don't think I want to say who won that distinguishing honor.  {ahem}  Moving on...

I hope she doesn't mind if I send you all over to see her blog.  It's pretty new.  Just make sure you cut her some slack because she is a total newbie at the blogging thing and still trying to figure out how things work.  She is a funny woman, so you should hang with her until she gets warmed up on this thing.

And here we reach the conclusion of Randomness, Edition #517 (or was the #518?).  Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. we've known each other since 4th grade, the year i moved to elkart. didn't start going to ebcs until 5th grade. it's been a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGG time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't think I get the whole following thing. I guess the frusterating part is that they all show up on your profile. Not that I wouldn't declare to the world that I follow certain blogs, it just makes it hard to find the links to my actual blogs on my profile. So I'm going to resist for now, but of course I'm a follower of Discovering Liz! (I'd say I was a follower of you, but that sounds a bit cultish.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to comment on the fact that the ugly girl in the polka dotted apron was you...umm that wasn't you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.