Wednesday, September 03, 2008

We Survived

This was our first night of the new Awana Club year.  Rich is the game leader, and I am the Sparks secretary.  Today I had worked to get all my forms and record keeping cards prepared, but it was still a little harried when all those kids and parents started flowing in the door.

Every year is a learning experience.  We manage to find one more way to tweak our ways to make things run smoother or more efficiently.  At one point, I said to the other secretary, Should I be writing this down for next year?

But we survived. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived. Our first night was rather hectic as well. I'm not the secretary, but I'm kinda the go-to girl with the older kids (since I've been there a while and I'm always out front). I was encouraged with the number of new kids that we have this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.