Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Look What I Did!

Liz with bangs

I've got bangs!!!!

I decided within the last week that my hair was getting too long to stand it any more, and I was getting a hair cut this week.  You have no idea how lazy I am about my hair.  Would you believe I haven't had it trimmed since December 31?  {Yeah, I'm that bad.} 

I never dreamed I would come out of the salon with bangs, but after a discussion with my stylist we decided this was best for my high forehead.  I can't remember the last time I had bangs.  It's been years.

He hesitated to cut my length any shorter than this because I guess he thought I was hesitating about it.  Next time it will probably go even shorter, but the new shorter layers really reduce bulk and weight.

One other thing to note - NO FRIZZ!  And today is very humid in Indiana.  He used a product called Bouncy Creme, and you better believe I'm gonna be ALL OVER THAT.  I think I'm going to order a case of that miracle product.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! That reminds me...I need to get an appointment to get MY hair done. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do. I'm probably just going to tell my stylist (she's a friend) to just fix it and see what she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always scared to get bangs!
    They look cute on you, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.