Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged: "Got the Picture"

I've been tagged again, which hasn't happened in quite some time.  My bloggy friend, Ronnica over at Tale of a Kansas Girl, wanted me to post with this photo meme.  So here's the deal:

    • Go to your sixth picture folder, then pick your sixth picture.
    • Pray that you remember the details.
    • Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

Dixie

This is the picture I found in the specified folder.  It's my dog Dixie, who is the doggy love of my life.  There's really no story behind the photo.  I just enjoy snapping shots of my dog, and this one is particularly sweet.  She's sort of tossing her head back, so she appears a tad glamorous.  Don't you think?

I don't feel like tagging anyone today.  If you want to post this one yourself, then go for it...and leave a link to your post in my comments so I can check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even like dogs, but that's a cute picture. Doggy glamour shot indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.