Monday, October 27, 2008

Nothing, Really

I haven't really got much to say.  It's been dreary here in Indiana with lots of wind, a sporadic rain/snow mix, and colder temps in the 40's.  (Ready or not, here it comes.)  And I'm not ready at ALL.

For some reason I've just felt sluggish all day long.  I couldn't get myself together at work, although I did actually accomplish things.  But it was like pulling teeth.  I thought once I got home and ate lunch I'd perk up, but I continued to feel the same through the rest of the day.

I'm ready to hit the pillow.  Sleep will bring a new day, and maybe this feeling will be gone in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.