Saturday, July 05, 2008

To Those Who Subscribe to My Feed:

This post is going out to those who subscribe to my feed, particularly in Google Reader.  The other day I changed my feed to only publish partially in the reader.  The problem is that Blogger doesn't seem to give that indication because it doesn't use ellipses.  If you didn't know it was a partial feed, you may not know you've missed about 3/4 of my last two posts because they ended with periods.  I don't know how the posts look in other readers.  I'll switch publishing format back to complete posts, and that way I'll be sure everyone is reading entire posts.  Sorry for any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.