Monday, July 28, 2008

Got a Question?

Rich took me out to Red Lobster for dinner, and I'm still stuffed.  I did not have dessert, though.  That's not to say I never considered it.  I just couldn't manage to put one more thing into my stomach, and it's probably a better choice to fill up on shrimp than, say, a Chocolate Chip Lava Cookie.  {sighing}  So at this point I believe it's possible all blood flow has been directed toward my digestive organs and away from my brain. 

Because of the restricted blood flow, it is hard to focus on a topic today.  I have some thoughts bouncing around in my head, but nothing starts to flow out onto the page.

Maybe it's time to open up for questions to help generate some blog material.  Anybody have a question for me?  Anything?

1 comment:

  1. A few:

    What's your story (testimony)? How did you come to know Christ?

    What's your favorite part about your job?

    When did you get married? How'd you meet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.