Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Love This!

I had my first opportunity to hear Patsy Clairmont speak two years ago at a Women of Faith conference.  Before then, I had probably heard of her name, but I didn't know anything about her.  Except that she is funny.  Oh my, is she ever!

I had forgotten how much I love her until I clicked through a link on her blog the other day to view a video segment of one of the stories she had told at a conference.  She has a way of telling a story that grips you and then moves you both to tears and laughter.  I love to listen to her!

She tells an amazing story about God and the way He works.  It's another reminder of how personal God is in His relationship with us.  Please watch this because it is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.