Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Much On My Mind

Hopefully, I will get back to my old self and post some upbeat stuff.  (I know you're dying to read more about deodorant and my nightly TV viewing.)  I have a lot on my plate right now, so to speak.  Things on my mind.  Enough to make it difficult to focus on an interesting topic.

My dog is experiencing lameness in her back leg, and she's limping a lot.  I'm taking her to the vet in the morning.  My husband happened to meet a Sheltie breeder yesterday, and he mentioned she's limping.  The breeder says not to worry because Shelties are known for that problem, and it will come and go.  I still can hardly stand to watch her pull her leg up and run around on three legs.  At least she's not whimpering.

I've also got that big appointment next Thursday.  You know the one.  Remember?  The colonoscopy?  I'm not really dreading the actual procedure anymore.  I'm now thinking about what they might find. 

Beyond that, I am going through a spiritual testing.  Not that either of those previous things I've mentioned aren't a spiritual test, but this one isn't about the physical.  It's entirely about spiritual warfare.  I spend much of my quiet time reading Psalm 27 and meditating on God's promises of His strength, protection, salvation and hope.  I want my mind to stay there, but it tends to wander.

And that's what's been on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.