Friday, December 28, 2007

What Are You Into This Month?

I don't often find memes that I can answer all the questions on, but someone posted this one today and I thought I could do it. So here is What I'm Into This Month...

The Thing I've Been Working On The Most: Probably trying to lose weight by sticking to my "First Place" live-it plan.

TV Show Worth Watching: I don't know if there's any TV show worth watching. I did enjoy Kid Nation when it was running, though.

The Christmas Present I'm Loving: My sister gave me a blue sweater, and I love it.

My Favorite Blog Entry From This Month: I really enjoyed Big Mama's entry about putting up the Christmas lights on her house. Cracked me up!

Blog I Am Always Visiting: OhAmanda! is my FAVORITE.

Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): "Christmas With the Kranks" I didn't see it until this Christmas, and I thought it was hysterical.

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to starting a new calendar. I'm also excited and maybe a little sentimental that my niece *M* is turning 10 YEARS OLD! Where did the time go? (Sniff. Sniff.)

If you want to participate in this little meme on your blog, visit Adventures in Babywearing and leave your Mr. Linky.




1 comment:

  1. We bought a new calendar last night-- disney fairies for Lydia! I can't wait to fill in all the birthdays! (I LOVE blank things to fill in!)

    As always, you are TOO kind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.