Monday, November 19, 2007

Praising the Lord...

I did it! I DID IT! Did you hear me say, I DID IT!!!

I set a running goal today, and I nailed it. I decided to run one whole side of the park, and I was able to accomplish that. I was absolutely amazed as my little legs continued to carry me farther and farther down the road. One whole side of the park! I've never been able to do that before. I pretty much doubled my previous distance. I walked around the curve, and then I ran the other side of the park. Not the entire way because it's a lot longer distance than the other one. But I did it. Three laps!

I wish you knew how incredible I felt. I was praising the Lord all the way. I even threw in an extra walking lap out of sheer joy. To think I was going to quit two weeks ago. I've come a long way in such a short time. The only thing I can figure is that I pushed myself enough on Friday that I was able to break through a threshold. It all felt different today.

I'm just so excited!!! Can't wait for Wednesday now.

1 Corinthians 9:26-27 "I therefore so run, not as uncertainly...But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.