I'm feeling pretty tired, as I usually do on a Sunday, but even more so. I don't have a very interesting topic tonight. I'm taking off from someone else's blog and using their lists of favorite things and firsts. If anything, maybe you'll learn a new thing about me that you didn't know before.
- Favorite color - Blue
- Favorite food - Oh, that's so hard. I love so many things. Pizza has to be #1.
- Favorite month - December
- Favorite song - "Glory" by Selah (currently)
- Favorite movie - "Anne of Green Gables"
- Favorite sport - Golf
- Favorite season - Summer
- Favorite day of the week - I don't have one
- Favorite ice cream flavor - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Favorite time of day - 12:00 p.m.
- First Best Friend - Becca... she lived next door to me for the first 13 years of my life
- First Screen Name - "luv4kittys" because I had 4 kitties
- First Pet - My parents got me a puppy named Bonnie when I was very little. I think they didn't like that it peed in the house, so they got rid of it after a week. At least I think that's how the story goes.
- First Piercing - I got my ears pierced when I turned 13.
- First Crush - David Mixon in the 7th grade (I'm wondering right now if my friend Shelly knew this.)
- First CD - Hmmm...I'm sure trying to remember. If I had to guess it was probably Twila Paris. It's strange I can't remember that.