Saturday, October 02, 2010

Love These Links

I have another handful of favorite blogs this week...HTTP image

Lisa Notes: He's Attached - Lisa shares about God's attachment to us.

Layton Family Joy: Hell Free - Stef challenges Christians to live a life of rejoicing because of what Jesus has freed us from.

A Steady Rain: Warning: Convicting Content - Rachel asks the question... Would you survive?

From the Trenches of MotherhoodWhen Something Good Isn't So Good - Mandy reminds us what a commitment to our church body means.  I whole-heartedly agree with her challenge.

Lisa Notes:  There's a Grace For That - Whatever our need, God has a grace that meets it.  What an encouraging post.

True Woman: Celebrating God - The last few days I've been revisiting what I experienced at the True Woman Conference last weekend.  This link will take you to a video about attending the conference in Ft. Worth and will also provide a link to Revive Our Hearts to listen to testimonies of women who attended the conference and how God worked to get them there.  I share this link, so you can get a feel for what I experienced at the conference.

*I just want to encourage each of you to seriously consider registering for the True Woman Conference in Fort Worth, Texas.  It will be held October 14-16.  I know there is a cost involved, and for most of you it would mean a longer distance travel.  I can't stress enough how much it would be WORTH IT to make the sacrifice.  I've been to a couple women's conferences in the past, but there is nothing like the True Woman Conference.  It is meaty, sound doctrine and a sweet time of worship.

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

    Share/Bookmark 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks, Liz! I do wish I could go to a True Woman Conference. I already missed the one closest to me (Chattanooga). Maybe next year? Glad you were blessed by it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.