In the last couple weeks I've finished reading...
- Masquerade by Nancy Moser (see my review)
- Love's First Bloom by Delia Parr (see my review)
- The Telling by Beverly Lewis (This was an audiobook that I finally finished after about a month.)
- Intervention by Terri Blackstock (I loved this book. Fast paced reading and suspense.)
- Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley
I am currently reading...
- In My Father's House by Bodie Thoene
- Changed Into His Image by Jim Berg (for a Bible study group)
- The Fear Factor by Wayne Mack (for a Bible study)
So what's on your nightstand? Are you reading anything good right now that you can recommend?