Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Fall Into Reading" Question of the Week

Since I am participating with the Fall Into Reading 2010 Challenge at Callapidder Days, I thought I better jump in with the group and answer the reading question of the week.

Do you eat/drink while reading? If so, do you have some favorite reading snacks?

No way!  To be honest, there are a couple reasons that I don't eat and/or drink while I'm reading.  I've never been one to munch while I read.  I find it distracting.  If I'm eating, then I'll only be focused on whatever I'm eating and totally disregard the book.  I would end up reading the same paragraph repeatedly out of distraction. 

Also, I do not want to get crumbs or stains on my books.  And if I ever spilled a drink on my book?  It would be an utter tragedy!

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

    Share/Bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.