Wednesday, September 08, 2010

What's Up With That? - 2nd Ed.

I told you last week I have plenty of topics to create a series called What's Up With That?, in which I share things that leave me puzzled, questioning, and sometimes downright annoyed.  And thus I offer you another installment today.

I was sitting home on Labor Day evening, typing up a blog.  It was about 9:00 and next thing ya know, I hear fireworks.  Big, booming fireworks down the street.

Um, hello?  This is September 6th, not July 4th.  Have you looked at a calendar, dude? 

I know.  I'm a total downer.  I'm not even really into fireworks on the 4th, but c'mon.  Fireworks in September?  Please.

What's up with that?!?

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Share/Bookmark 

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love fireworks! Have you ever seen the big smiley face fireworks? So cool! And you were not alone...my 7yo daughter came running out of her room when she heard the ones going off in our neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least the fire dept. didn't show up after a neighbor called the police to complain when they were still shooting those fireworks at eleven at night. Not that I'd know anything about that... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.