Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010

I've already been reading a lot this year, so I'm going to join in with Callapidder Days and participate in her Fall Into Reading carnival.  To sum it up... I choose the books that I intend to read during the fall season (Sept. 22-Dec. 20) and put that list here on my blog. 

Here are the books on my shelf that I will hopefully read by December 20th.  There's no penalty for not completing the goal.  It's all just for fun.  Maybe it will help motivate you to pick up a book or two in the next couple of months, if you've not been intentional about it.

Loves First Bloom Masquerade 41hSo52yT4L._SL160_ 51X02WB79DL._SL160_ 51NM3dYENJL._SL160_ 513MvAeKwEL._SL160_

Fiction:

  • Love's First Bloom - Delia Parr
  • Masquerade - Nancy Moser
  • The Intervention - Terri Blackstock
  • A  Woman's Place - Lynn Austin
  • Riven - Jerry B. Jenkins
  • In My Father's House - Brock & Bodie Thoene  

216 Nt63XKL._SL160_ 414YTGEPSML._SL160_ 519cArnfjkL._SL160_ 51jNuLYnifL._SL160_

Non-fiction: 

  • The Fear Factor - Wayne and Joshua Mack
  • The Joy of Fearing God - Jerry Bridges
  • Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament - Nancy Guthrie
  • The Divorce Dilemma - Dr. John MacArthur

Happy reading, friends!

  • Subscribe to my blog by Email or Feed Reader
  • Follow me on Twitter

    Share/Bookmark 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm all kinds of motivated to pick up a book - it's actually getting to read it that's the tough part! I have a hard enough time getting to the blogs I follow! Looking forward to your reviews.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, time. It's always a factor, isn't it? I am just in a season where I have time to devote to read more.

    I hope you can find time to get to a good book soon, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading some Jerry Bridges this fall as well (Practice of Godliness)...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at reading lists, but it always makes me want to read them all! But if I could only pick two from your list I’d choose “The Fear Factor” and “The Joy of Fearing God” (and okay, one more…”Discovering Jesus in the OT”). I’ll look forward to seeing how they turned out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title of your blog! Looks like a great list! Mine are mostly for pure fun this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good, Liz! Plenty of variety to keep you busy this fall. Thanks for being part of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.