I've already been reading a lot this year, so I'm going to join in with Callapidder Days and participate in her Fall Into Reading carnival. To sum it up... I choose the books that I intend to read during the fall season (Sept. 22-Dec. 20) and put that list here on my blog.
Here are the books on my shelf that I will hopefully read by December 20th. There's no penalty for not completing the goal. It's all just for fun. Maybe it will help motivate you to pick up a book or two in the next couple of months, if you've not been intentional about it.
- Love's First Bloom - Delia Parr
- Masquerade - Nancy Moser
- The Intervention - Terri Blackstock
- A Woman's Place - Lynn Austin
- Riven - Jerry B. Jenkins
- In My Father's House - Brock & Bodie Thoene
- The Fear Factor - Wayne and Joshua Mack
- The Joy of Fearing God - Jerry Bridges
- Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament - Nancy Guthrie
- The Divorce Dilemma - Dr. John MacArthur
Happy reading, friends!