Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer

I live for summer!  So I want to share all my favorite summer things...

  1. Running
  2. Sunshine
  3. Warm weather
  4. Golf
  5. Tennis
  6. Just being outdoors
  7. Daylight Savings Time (love daylight until 9:45 p.m.)
  8. Late-night walks (see #7)
  9. Starbucks' summer flavors
  10. Fishing (I think I'm going to learn to bait the hook this year)
  11. Sitting on my front porch when a soft breeze is blowing
  12. Birkenstocks
  13. Capris

So what are your favorite summer things?

3 comments:

  1. Well, running is not one of them! I'm looking forward to the extras--vacations, daytrips, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. star buck sound so good right now...and fishing, jerome with to learn how to fish. i don't know if i'm looking forward to this summer this year...my house will be pack with kids, and they probably going to drive me nuts the whole summer (hope not).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah...summer...days on the lake on my bff's boat...camp...sundresses...ice cream...running off the ice cream...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.