Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Call Me "Marilla". On Second Thought, Don't!

Hey, guys.  On a lighter note today, I just have to share this funny, little thing.  I'm on Facebook, and I don't do a lot of those silly quizzes because 1) They clutter my page, and I so don't like clutter, and 2) Sometimes they're downright stupid.  But I just came across one that will tell you which Anne of Green Gables character you are.  Well, you know I'm the biggest Anne fan there is, so of course I'm going to take the quiz.

I must say I am very impressed that they nailed me exactly.  I wish I would've been analyzed as Anne, but aside from that, the description of the character is so ME, it's uncanny.  I have been classified as...

MARILLA CUTHBERT -

Like Marilla Cuthbert you are independent, stern and don’t care too much for showing emotion. You approach each situation with strength and sometimes even skepticism. You’re not very open, but when you do let someone in, you care for them completely. As much as you are loving and have a big heart, you strongly believe in strict morals, approaching situations with good judgment and appreciating everything that life has to offer.

Oh my goodness, that is SOOOOO me!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! So, you're going to change your blog name...Discovering Marilla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Funny! I don't picture you like Marilla!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.