Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday 13 - Disney Movies

Just for fun today, I want to post my 13 favorite Disney Movies.  So here they are in no particular order.88x31thursday131

  1. Finding Nemo 
  2. The Kid
  3. Summer Magic
  4. The Princess Diaries
  5. The Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement
  6. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
  7. The Greatest Game Ever Played
  8. Anne of Green Gables
  9. Anne of Avonlea
  10. The Lion King
  11. Monsters Inc.
  12. National Treasure
  13. The Parent Trap (1961)

1 comment:

  1. Oh. THE KID! I love that movie! Narnia--yes! Parent Trap--yay!

    I couldn't limit mine to 13!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.