Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good News

Rich was seen by an orthopaedic surgeon today, and he says his wrist should be fine.  Six weeks in a cast should take care of it.  Whew!  Breathing a sigh of relief over that prospect of 12 weeks on the mend. 

We're trying to get the dog and cats to understand that they are to avoid pawing at, jumping on, licking, or nudging at the injured arm.  They don't quite get it.  I thought animals were supposed to have a sixth sense about pain and injury. 

By the way, I'm still waiting for that dish washing fairy.  Anybody seen her?

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Glad to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good! 6 weeks is not as big of a deal! *whew*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.