Ten Things You'd Fix in Your Home (if you had the time and money)
- Install a dishwasher
- Expand our bedroom for more space
- Put up a fence in the backyard for Dixie to run free
- Remodel the kitchen with updated cabinets and countertops
- Add a pantry
- Buy new windows for better insulation in winter
- Install new carpeting or hardwood flooring throughout
- Change the color of the siding
- Get a new refrigerator
- Finish the basement.
I could hardly think of one more thing. Honestly, I'm pretty content with our home. It's small, but there's only two of us and it meets our needs. Everything we have functions, so I can't complain.