Yeah, I thought if any days would be hard to work in the NaBloPoMo thing, it would be Sundays. Sundays are a full day for me.
- Choir practice - 8:45 a.m.
- Sunday School - 9:30 a.m.
- Morning Service - 10:45 a.m.
- Home - 12:45 p.m.
- Lunch - 1:00 p.m.
- Hubs gets home from work - 1:30 p.m.
- Off to nap time - whenever I can get there
- Back to choir practice - 4:30 p.m.
- Evening Service - 6:00 p.m.
I've attempted to write a few posts, but they just weren't coming together. Here it is 10:45'ish, and it's time for me to go to bed. I debated whether to just skip today's post or simply post something really, really lame. I'm afraid to say that this is pretty much it.
Tomorrow I should have a good post up. Amanda has sent a question, and I'm going to enjoy answering this one. By the way, I am really getting into these Q&A posts. I guess I like it because the readers are asking the questions, so I know when I post it's about something you actually want to know about me. I'd love some more questions. Leave them in the comments. 'K?