Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Brief Health Report

It's been a good day because Rich got his cast off.  Yeah!  Now he has four weeks of rehab therapy to strengthen his arm up.  The doctor said that his arm will be stiff and hurt for awhile because he's middle-aged.  I don't think he liked the doctor's assessment of his age.  They've given him a small brace to wear when he's having pain, and he's supposed to keep his wrist elevated if it swells at all.  After four weeks, he gets to return to his regular job.    Okay, just gotta hang in here for another month.

My personal health issue has improved just in the last 5 days.  I'd say I'm at 90%, holding out for 100%.  The way things are shaping up, I may not need that colonoscopy after all.

Things around here seem to be looking up.  Thank the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.