I need a moment....
Okay. I'm good.
1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for the New Year.
2. People who are “CARDED” (let's call it tagged) need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.
So here goes...
My Materialistic Wishlist:
- Portable Dishwasher - We moved into our house sight-unseen, and the only complaint I have about it is that there's no dishwasher. I'm ready to go the paper plate route after a year and a half.... or it was more like after the first week. :)
- Laptop Computer - That would truly be in the "want" category and not in the "need" category.
- Disney Vacation - We haven't been there since October 2000. That's the longest I've ever gone without visiting the mouse.
- Car - My Neon still runs, but it has seen better days. I seriously need to upgrade to an SUV of some sort to haul around my golf clubs and other athletic paraphanelia.
- A New Personal Blog Design - I'm so jealous of some of you bloggy girls out there.
My Spiritual Wishlist:
- To grow in the knowlege of God
- Learn to rest in the knowledge that with Christ there is always hope
- I want to be a better discipler
- Learn to do better at preferring others before myself
- To hold my tongue when I know that's what the Holy Spirit is telling me to do
I don't know if 5 things in the spiritual wishlist is enough. Couldn't I go on and on? It's quite obvious to me that the second wishlist is so much more important than all on the first list. I don't need any of the material stuff, but I desperately need all the spiritual stuff.
Alright, I guess it's time for me to tag 5 people. Hmmm... do I know 5 other bloggers? Let's see. How about...