Friday, January 11, 2008

About the Soup...

I want to inform you of the soup results from yesterday's post. It turned out okay, enough that Rich ate it and even had leftovers tonight. It just didn't taste or look the way I thought it would. I imagined it would be thicker, but it was very broth-y. Oh well. It was worth a try.

To answer a question concerning sorting the beans... I don't know why there can be stones among the beans. I've never heard of this before. I have no idea how beans are harvested or gathered or whatever it is that they do with beans. If someone is knowledgeable about legumes, please enlighten us. It's such a curious thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.