Thursday, November 05, 2009

Nov. 5, Thankful for Scripture

I'll be honest. I'm struggling to be thankful today. I wasn't even sure how to write a post when all that's staring me in the face right now are my worries, confusion, fear, and failures. But the Lord did give me something. It's a scripture that speaks to a spiritual need I have.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5-6
I'm thankful today for the comfort of God's Word.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for wisdom and comfort for you today Liz. cast all your burdens upon him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.