Sunday, November 01, 2009

Nov. 1, Thankful For Grace

As this, the first day of November, I am participating in the NaBloPoMo. That is, National Blog Posting Month. The goal is to post a blog every day in the month of November.

I have chosen the theme of "thankfulness", since November is the month of Thanksgiving. Every day I will write about something I am thankful for. I believe this to be a very good exercise and commitment for me, since I don't express thankfulness to the Lord enough.

Today I am thankful for God's great grace that keeps me going day after day. The grace He pours into me when I humble myself under His mighty hand gives me the ability to change and to do, say, or walk through something that seems impossible in the flesh. Where would I be without it?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're participating and I get to read posts from you all month long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love comments! I'll reply to you here or in an email, unless you have your email option turned off.